Monday, October 22, 2007

4 more to go!

I only have 4 more to go and I am happy about that! I got a cold about two weeks ago and since then my voice is going. This weekend I could barely speak and the past few weeks were not quite as bad but the same. (sorry for not calling anyone, it's really hard to hear me) but it's better today. I am sitting here talking to myself.....and I can hear what I am saying :). it's still horse though. Dr said that will heal itself in time.

I wanted to mention for anyone who was taking any of the information I gave on driking coconut water. The company ONE who in the beginning of my treatment said they would be sending me 6 month supply of the water for free actually only sent me one box and it cost me 34 bucks in brokerage fee! Saved me 10 bucks I guess but they never sent me anymore. So I found a cheaper way to get it. If you buy the actual coconut from the store, we have all seen them I am sure, and you save 1.00 at least per glass. Just a suggestion if anyone else has fallen in love with the stuff but find it sooo expensive!

We am all moved in, not settled as there is still a few things to be done but the place looks fantastic! i will post some pics when I find my camera!

Cheers,

Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Kim -
It's so good to hear you are almost finished with your treatments. It's a pleasure to hear you sounding so upbeat and positive. Thinking of you often and wishing you a full and speedy recovery....

Bev McKenzie

Anonymous said...

Hello Kimmy,

Nice to see the smile in your comments. Keep it up only 4 to go.
I am often reading the blog, please keep it up.
I suggest that the next sunburn should be in Cuba!
Prends soin
Mario
xx

Anonymous said...

It is almost over. You can settled in your new place and start the healing process all at once. I will have more soup for you this week. You can share some with Gavin. He likes soup also!! Have a great day.......BIG HUGS!!

Love Mum.