Monday, July 23, 2007

Thoughts...

I was thinking last night about going to the doctor today, and what he might say to me. I also started to think how unlucky I am. Lot's of people smoke and drink, and that is the primary cause of this type of Cancer....I beleive it's why i have it. There are not a lot of cases of this type, especially in my age group. It will be one year Aug 2nd that i have quit smoking, but I do continue to drink my wine! Could that really be an issue? I will ask my doctor today. As for those of you reading this who used to smoke or continue to smoke, I hope it is a wake up call. It's never to early to get yourself checked out. Since I quit I have tried not to be a nag, I was just ready to quit when I did so it was easy. If my unfortunate situation can even get one person to quit I can't say whether it is worth it or not, but at least it might save someones life. I am still trying to be strong and to believe that it's all going to be OK.

If i lose my hair....who's gonna shave theirs as well?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, my thoughts are with you. If you lose your hair, I will lose mine!

Love,

Anna