Monday, September 24, 2007

1/3 done...

Today marks the 1.3 the way done! 22 more treatments to go, and I still feel OK. I am finding it tough to eat still, and I have to chew a lot and eat slow and my throat does feel like it's closing up on me. As I type this I am guzzlin water trying to make it all better. It does not work!!!

I went out last week with Carmen to watch Andy's band play (i left before it started, sorry Andy!) I was tired, and it took me an hour to eat a piece of pizza....mind you we were talking but I really had to chew. I was at mom's for dinner last night and I think I did pretty good, she made some fantastic soups with A Glo on Sat so that was good. We were really full.

I had lots of questions today for Dr Sheehan, and for most of them he has to get back to me. As he said before, this new (5-7 years) cancer is still undergoing research so he does not have all the answers. I did get a prescription for liquid T3 pain meds cause it's getting really tough to swallow the pills. I have stopped taking my vitamins and stuff too, it just hurts to much. The doctor said I should not start any other natural stuff, just stick to multivitamin and that's all until treatment is done as some things can interfere with radiation...I just left it at that.

Nothing more to report.....The apartement is getting closer to being done, so moving day is approaching....not nearly fast enough as I can't wait to get into a vertually brand new place! I just have to get John to work 20hr days instead of 16....hahahha!

Thanks for reading.

Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Kim! You sound pretty chipper... good for you! I wonder if you can get the multi-vitamins in liquid form? of can you smash them up? Anyway, homemade soup is the best!
Take care...

Bev

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed them. I had the winter soup for dinner last night still good. Now I will have to try some more new recipes on you. Take care, Love you BIG!! Mom