Thursday, September 6, 2007

Monday Sept 10th...wish me luck

I just got the call from the clinic. Monday Sept 10th at 3pm is my first Radiation treatment. On this appointment I will be getting a pink card to show my week schedule. I will not have the same appointment time every day due to scheduling issues with each patient.

My heart is racing.....but as I keep saying I am excited to get this **** outta my system.

This weekend i spent way too much money trying to but better food, organic veggies and a lot of wheatgrass. I found i really like the Organic Raw almond butter in place of peanut butter, and I am drinking coconut water and Fiji bottled water. Just a few steps to try to get my PH balance back into my body and cut out sugar and processed foods. it's tough! Veggies, veggies and more raw veggies is what my book says. Can you believe that one lady actually cured herself from Breast and Cervical Cancer by changing her lifestyle (food mostly). I am not a sucker, this lady actually exists and she has a clinic in the US where docters actually send their patients who don't want traditional treatment.

I will continue to post, so please continue to read and post comments so I know who is actually keeping up and sending me those much needed prayers and thoughts!

Much love,

Kim

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much love back at you...

Love your nephews,

G & R

Mum said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Love you BIG!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I am always readin' your blog!! You are in great spirits and you need to stay that way. I have my yellow LIVESTRONG wristband on for you! My daughter is jealous.. she wants to wear one for you too. :)

Best of luck Monday. If you need me to come over one night and do some stuff for you just let me know. I would be happy to do it for you while you recoup!

Sandra H.

Anonymous said...

It's Monday and you are on our minds. We are sending out positive vibes to help you be strong.

love K&R

Anonymous said...

You're in our thoughts, Kim. Eat all those veggies!!! Go girl.

Bev and Barrie

Anonymous said...

Good for you Kim, the food thing is tough! You are in my thoughts and prayers.