Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More needles!!!

I was driving home yesterday when Dr. Sheehan called me. He wanted to let me know that he didn't think they would be able to avoid my large saliva glands and that I should go see the Dentist at VHG to make sure I don't need any denal work.....Hold it Dr Sheehan...I have already done that! I was very polite because the last thing I need is to have my oncologyst pissed with me.....but I was thinking....do these departments communicate?

Turns out, they would like to do another Bronchoscopy. This time it's with a different device to look further down my throat and into my lungs to make sure this has not spread....ah, um ok. I thought I was already told that all was clear in that department. I am worried now. Perhaps after my CT Scan last week to map out my treatment they saw something new? I did not ask, but I will when I go in Friday morning at 7am to day surgery.

I hope this doesn't mess up my long weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you a lot. I am glad to hear of the good news re: the teenage years.

Rest lots! Thanks for the regular updates, I check it all the time.

Hugs
Shannon