Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Progress

After I spoke to Dr Sheehan the dental department called me to make an appointment for today at 2:30 for whatever they need to do. Not exacly sure, and next Tuesday I have a 2-3 hour appointment to make the mask of my face and shoulders. After they do that I will have my final CT scan with the Radiology team and they will then map out my treatment plan. The girl on the phone yesterday told me when I go in next Tuesday they will be able to give me the start date of my treatment. It is looking like the first week of September! Wow, that's fast and I am getting scared.

I have told my work I will need to take the three months off once my treatment starts so I will be busy around here getting things in order for them.

That's it for now!

Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,

Glad things are moving forward. You should be in ship shape before no time. I am happy to drive you to some of your treatments, just assign me a day... week days are no problem.

xxK

Anonymous said...

I can give ya a ride if needed, you have your own helmet right?
Glenn